Depending on where in the world you reside, you might already be well into your festivities. I wish you a warm and cosy week of celebrations with your dear ones. I also want to thank you for your support over the past 12 months. Mindful Daydreamer is forever evolving as I continue to learn and mature in my writing and exploration of ideas. I’m grateful to have this platform to share my thoughts and for the support of my loyal readers. I bow to you in deep gratitude.
Happy holidays! I am taking a mini retreat from blogging and social media, but will write again in the early days of 2017. Until then, may we all bask in the quiet peace of these final days of the year before welcoming the new one. Enjoy every moment!
If during the holiday week you have a few minutes to relax with a cup of tea and would like to catch up on some reading you might have missed, or re-read a few favourite posts, allow me to share with you the 11 most popular Mindful Daydreamer posts of 2016:
2. Transformation through discomfort, published on February 24th
3. Our mindful Disney vacation, published on March 4th
4. The best version of myself, published on April 21st
5. Deciding to simplify, published on June 10th
6. A story of commitment, dedication, and love, published on June 17th
7. Anniversary, published on July 22nd
8. Milestones and memories, published on August 4th
9. On Friendship, published on November 10th
10. Festive season yoga time-out, published on December 15th
11. The top 11 books I read in 2016, published on December 22nd
Katia (Mindful Daydreamer)